Thursday, October 13, 2011

Just Do It!!

During the recent Gem Remedy class I took from John Armitage, founder of Shamballa Multidimensional Healing, he gave us lots of awesome advice and comments.  I thought I would share a few with you.

Positive thinking and getting on with it, John states:  Everything is simple, easy.  Just let it flow.  Stand in your own power.  Open your heart.  Just do it!  Do not get stuck in a system.  Systems restrict.  They just give you a realization, and then you need to move forward on your own. There are no more excuses not to move forward.  No more I think I can.  Affirm strongly, I will, I will!  I can, I can!  Remember ego makes you nervous since it does not want to "look bad."  Let go of ego and just do it.  Do not disempower yourself by making excuses.  Affirm "I have ample abundance for my needs!  I am!  I can!  I will!

Pretty powerful and simple thoughts, don't you think??  I work on this every day.  Give it a try.  Remember we are all masters, and masters command!  You are in charge!  Go for it!

Namaste.  Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment