Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New Website done at last!!


I became totally overwhelmed with all of the instructions sent by the techno-nerds to point a created website to my domain name energy-channels.com which I own.  To continue on my anti-stress campaign, I have given up and will let that domain remain in cyberspace until it expires.  So my business cards won't quite be accurate, but I do not care at this point.  
Now I have a successfully posted website with a new domain.  Take note it is exactly the same except for the dot net ending instead of dot com.  Take a peak and let me know if you like (feel free to Like me on the website like button).  
Here it is for energy-channels.net  http://www.energy-channels.net/
Thanks for your patience!  Technology assistant wanted!  LOL!  Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment